When you can’t find ten minutes in the day for a break. When the quality of the day is squeezed out and vanished, ungraspable. When you’ve even stopped noticing the quality isn’t there. And the back to back meetings have reached the point where none of what people say is going in any more. And (Read More …)
Explore by topic
- 'Make it a pleasure' doing business with you
- Business as if people mattered
- Challengers of the status quo
- Introverted leaders
- Just a minute
- Just how alive are you
- Talk like a human
- The Pleasure Assessor
- Things that don't fit anywhere else
- Too Much
- when work's far from a pleasure
The Pleasure Report by Pauline Esson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at withintegrity.co.uk.